The Customer has to specify clearly the address where the shipment should be delivered.
After creating an order, the Customer can change the shipping address only till the point when the product is actually shipped. In the event the Customer wishes to change the shipping address, he / she has to contact customer support team at “www.thesaffronstore.com”, before the shipping confirmation mail has been received. Once the shipping confirmation mail has been sent to the Customer, no requests to change shipping address will be entertained.
The Recipient accepting delivery should not accept deliveries where the box or packaging has been tampered with or if the box is empty.
The recipients receiving the delivery must open the package and check its contents prior to accepting the delivery or signing the delivery receipt.
If the recipient is not available at the time of delivery, the courier company shall try and deliver the item thrice before returning the same to www.thesaffronstore.com. All costs for re-shipment and handling in the case of non-delivery to the Customer shall be chargeable to the Customer.
Delivery guarantee is subject to terms and conditions of the courier company. Any inconsistency in name or address will result in non delivery of the product.
www.thesaffronstore.com offers to provide FREE shipping on every order more than Rs. 999/- for most of the locations within India. For orders "below or equal to Rs.999.00", shipping charge of Rs.90.00 will be charged. For certain inaccessible and / or locations requiring special arrangement to ship the products within India, the actual shipping charge by the courier company will be charged.
Your order will be shipped to you fully insured.
We urge all customers to inspect the package for any damage or tamper before receiving or signing for receipt.
After your product(s) has been successfully placed, booked and packaged, it will be shipped within 24-48 working hours by Delhivery. The expected time frame for the delivery of the booked products to the shipping address is between 3-7 business days.
Cash on Delivery Charges
www.thesaffronstore.com customers can avail of 'Cash on Delivery' option while placing an order.
Usage of Promo code by the Company
1. www.thesaffronstore.com has the right to refuse the usage of any promo code at any point of time. Promo codes which have expired cannot be used on the Website.
2. www.thesaffronstore.com can at any time ask the Customer for the proof of having received the promo code.
3. Promo codes can be used only on specific orders as deemed fit by -www.thesaffronstore.com
4. Promo codes,at www.thesaffronstore.com discretion are applicable on certain items, on specific orders,or on specific dates and occasions.
5. Promo codes cannot be clubbed with any other special offer running on the site.
6. For offline payment mode the promo code will be accepted only within the date of expiry of the promo code.
7. For a payment received after the expiry of the promo code the discount will not be applicable on that order.